All Care is pleased to once again offer a free Home Health Aide Training Course to anyone interested in joining the health care field!
All Care’s Home Health Training Course is a 75-hour course runs October 16-27, 2023. Classes are Monday through Friday from 9:00am until 4:00pm at our Lynn office (210 Market Street). There is NO COST to the participant for the training program. However, there is a requirement to work at least 600 hours (paid) upon completion. Topics covered in this training include:
- Home health care
- Patients’ rights
- Elder abuse
- End-of-life care
- Infection control
- Personal care
- Common diseases
- Emergency procedures
- …and more
The course runs October 16-27, 2023. Classes are Monday through Friday from 9:00am until 4:00pm. There is NO COST to you for the training program! However, you will be required to work at least 600 hours (paid) after completing the training course.
Benefits of Being a Certified Home Health Aide
Home health aide skills will always be needed. The aging population is only getting bigger, which means job security is high. By the year 2030, there is expected to be 72.1 million persons aged 65 or older. Most will find it more comfortable and affordable to remain living in their own homes as long as possible. As a result, the need for qualified home health care professionals will also be on the rise. Now is a great time for those interested in getting into the field!
What to Expect from the Training
- Understand the role of the home health aide as a member of the home care team.
- How to assist clients and their caregivers in creating and maintaining a safe home environment.
- Develop skills that will contribute towards a client’s physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs.
- Learn respectful ethical and confidential communication skills when providing personal care to clients.
- Develop skills to assist clients in safely moving around their home.
- Understand how to communicate with client’s with mental health challenges and/or dementia.
To learn more about this program and/or other opportunities with All Care, please contact Estefany Castillo-Pujols in Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 781-244-1173.