ADULT FOSTER CARE PROGRAM
Adult Foster Care Inquiry Form
If you are interested in information about All Care’s Adult Foster Care program, please complete the form below or call 781-584-5054. Do not include any Personal Health Information in this form (diagnosis, medications, member/patient ID, Medicare or Medicaid number, social security number).
About Adult Foster Care
All Care’s Adult Foster Care program (AFC) allows individuals, who are unable to remain at home alone due to chronic illness, or physical and/or mental disabilities, to stay in their home or in the home of a loved one in order to maximize their quality of life. Adult Foster Care is an alternative to nursing home or assisted living placement. In-home family caregivers provide meals, companionship, personal care assistance, and 24-hour supervision to program participants. Caregivers receive a tax-free stipend which can help to ease the financial burden of caring for the individual. The AFC program provides monthly nursing and care manager visits where both client and caregiver receive the support and resources they need to share a safe, happy, fulfilling life.
Click here to see how the Adult Foster Care Program helped Jinnie & Matthew
- Participant must be 16 years or older
- Participant must be eligible for MassHealth Standard or CCA (Commonwealth Care Alliance)
- Participant must require cueing and supervision with Activities of Daily Living
- Participant may not have duplicate services such as PCA (Personal Care Attendant)
- Caregiver must be at least 18 years old, live in the home, is not a spouse or parent/legal guardian of a minor participant
- Participant can be enrolled or eligible for additional services such as VNA, Hospice, or Adult Day Health
All Care’s AFC program supports caregivers ensuring they can provide the customized care each individual requires through regular visits and access to resources. The RN and care manager provides caregiver training and coordinates other services such as Adult Day Health, VNA, and Hospice services as needed to ensure the client receives the full range of services to stay safely and comfortably at home and in the community. Through monthly nursing and care manager visits, both client and caregiver receive the support and resources they need in order to maintain a safe, fulfilling life.
- Financial support- caregivers are paid a twice monthly tax-free stipend – depending on the consumers level of need it can be up to $18,615 per year
- Help accessing community-based services and resources
- Case management
- 24-hour Support, 7 days a week
All Care’s Adult Foster Care program is accredited by CARF International, an internationally respected organization that provides extensive auditing and inspection services to health and human service agencies in order to ensure that the services you receive are of the highest quality.