All Care Division: VNA
Shift: Monday-Friday; 9 AM-5 PM
The Director of Fundraising directs and coordinates Annual Giving initiatives. This person will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of All Care’s fundraising including goal setting, strategies for a comprehensive Annual Giving program, marketing, solicitation and staff/volunteer development.
Agency Expectation of Employee:
All Care is committed to Service Excellence, outstanding communication and exceeding the expectations of those we serve, including our patients, our referral sources, those who support our agency and each other. The agency recognizes employees who deliver on this commitment through a formal recognition program. At minimum, All Care expects each employee to maintain a positive, respectful attitude, to demonstrate flexible and efficient time management, to meet departmental productivity standards, while keeping current the necessary skills to work in the home care environment. Each employee is expected to maintain open, honest and appropriate confidential communications with all customer groups in order to foster an effective service environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Increase annual appeal dollars from individual and corporate sponsors based on budgeted goals.
- Develop annual development plan focused on growth of annual appeal.
- Plans and manages all fundraisers and fundraising activities for All Care VNA and Hospice.
- Manages the coordination, solicitation, and reporting of All Care’s fundraising activities.
- Reach established annual goals.
- Oversee and manage the organization and implementation of Annual Appeal programs and special development projects-volunteer committees, letter writing, brochure development, corporate giving, etc.
- Maintains detailed and accurate databases of contacts with all donors and prospects.
- Represents All Care Hospice at networking internal and external events.
- Responsible for the timely processing of all donations, including memorial gifts.
- Any other responsibilities assigned by supervisor.
BA Degree from four-year college or university or one to two years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Demonstrated skills in written and oral communication. Effective interpersonal relations skills. Skills in photography and the use of audiovisual media desired. Public speaking ability. Previous experience in journalism or public relations required. Experience in community relations and fund raising desired. Experience with health organizations preferred. Must be familiar with MS Word, Outlook and Excel. Unless otherwise agreed upon by employer, employee must have a valid drivers license. Furthermore, employee shall have use of a vehicle during working times and insurance as a driver of that automobile.
Americans With Disability Specifications:
Please contact Laurie Proulx; recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org.